The Task Group supports the alliance Chance for Buildings. The Group creates a pool of knowledge and experience within the Council members and provides relevant and trustworthy arguments for dealing with key institutions in amending and drawing up national legislation, grant programmes and motivation tools.
Main activities and achievements:
- We focus on transposition of the amended European Energy Performance of Buildings (EPBD3) and Energy Efficiency (EED2) Directives.
- We participate in the draft amendments to the Energy Management Act or the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulation.
- We participate in drawing new and propose streamlining of existing subsidy programmes in the field of energy savings, high-quality internal environment or water management.
- We provide comments on the recodification of building law.
- We encourage the preparation of other (non-subsidized) financial instruments supporting quality green new buildings and renovation of buildings.