The working group was emerged by expanding the activities of the Energy Management group to include other topics of efficient operation of green buildings. It aims to strengthen the use of innovative solutions and tools to increase quality and to promote sustainability while ensuring a healthy internal environment.
- Energy management, energy performance and efficient operation of buildings - we organize educative seminars for building operators, discussion meetings for the professional public, influence relevant regulations and propose their wording;
- Regulation of technical systems, control and automation - we are co-creators of legislation in this area. We submit proposals and discuss with the Ministry for Industry and Trade and other entities;
- We define electromobility requirements at building level - EPBD3 defines requirements for in-building inside new and existing buildings;
- BIM modeling - we cooperate with BIM experts and support its use for both building implementation and operation;
- Smart solutions for buildings and cities - with UCEEB we have developed evaluation indicators for smart cities for the use by Ministry of Regional Development.
If you are interested in joining the working group, please contact email@example.com