The aim of the Public Procurement Task Group is to dispel the concerns of the contracting authorities in specifying the qualitative parameters of the building in the procurement process. The main tools are the education of contracting authorities and potential bidders and provision of methodological support in the preparation and implementation of sustainable and efficient projects.
List of Task Group Members.
Main activities and achievements:
- We regularly organize a successful series of seminars for contracting authorities – education in legal, technical and financial aspects of well-prepared green projects.
- We promote good practice examples of public procurement.
- We prepare criteria that can be used in practice and checklists for the correct inclusion of environmental criteria in project assignments.
- We work with the public sector on preparation of specific projects - eg through pre-market consultations.
- We have published several publications to provide information to all participants in the process of preparation and implementation of quality renovation or construction of a new green public building. The publications include case studies and a collection of presentations from past seminars and are available for download below (in the Czech language only).