Reserve your time for inspiring debate on the development of cities, how they prepare for carbon neutrality and what role re-development of brownfields plays in the cities transition to sustainability.
Join in the discussion with the representatives of Stadt Wien and City of Prague followed by the case studies of brownfield revitalisation – Vienna Westbahnhof by IKEA and Prague Smíchov by Sekyra Group.
The event will be streamed from CAMP auditorium with possibility of personal attendance – subject to pandemic restrictions in effect. The language of the event is English. Moderated by Jiří Jaroš, CAMP.
- Welcome – Simona Kalvoda, CZGBC and Jiří Jaroš, CAMP
- City strategy for transition to sustainability and role of brownfields in the sustainable development of the city
Stadt Wien – Ms. Pia Hlava, head of the section Urban and Regional Planning, and Ms. Ina Homeier, head of the section Transdisciplinary urban topics (Smart City)
Prague City – Jaromír Hainc, Ph.D. Director of Department of Urban Design, IPR Praha
- Case study Vienna Westbahnhof by IKEA
- IKEA Sustainable strategy - Simon Caspersen
- Case study of brownfield revitalisation – IKEA new department store
Sandra Sindler-Larsson, Architect
Robert Charuza, Construction Project Manager
- Case study Prague Smíchov City by Sekyra Group
- Project background and sustainable strategy.
- Case study of brownfield revitalisation - Smíchov City
Leoš Anderle, CEO Sekyra Group
The conference is free of charge. Registration is required to gain access to join.